From Libvirt Wiki
To -Do List
Items to Fix / Add
- Be able to call cxml.provider_define() and cxml.provider_start(), etc
- Use rm -rf to clean up old test logs
- HRP 01 - 04 need to support disk and network pools //Completed
- Remove computersystem.py and hostsystem.py - this behavior should be covered by enumclass.py -- test cases will need to be updated //Patch under review
- Move libvirt/xm related items from live.py to the libvirt-cim suites directory
- VSSDC 01 - needs to support KVM and LXC, this can be done by only verifying the bootloader in the Xen case.
New Test Case Ideas
- SettingsDefineState between CS <-> VSSD
- Create a guest with multiple network devices - verify NetworkPort / NetworkPool / etc
- AddResource test that attempts to add a CD/DVD device to a KVM guest.
- AddResource negative test case that attempts to add proc and mem resources to a running guest.
- Create a guest that had a network interface that doesn't belong to a pool (ethernet for Xen/XenFV, user for KVM?) - verify that the interface doesn't show up in pool lists, RAFP, etc.
- More involved VirtualSystemSnapshotService tests?
- ReferencedConfiguration tests: 1) testing invalid ref 2) create a guest (have it running), then define a guest based off the running guest, then attempt to start guest 3) define a guest, define a new guest based off of defined guest, start second guest
- Processor scheduling - reboot guest, reset guest, suspend / resume guest - verify scheduling persistence.
- More test case to verify the VS State Transitions.
- Define a guest using create_using_definesystem(), then use RequestStateChange() to undefine it i.e, moving it to the same state in which it already exist.This should produce an error "Cannot go to disabled/shutdown state"
- Define a guest using create_using_definesystem(), start the domain , shut the domain.The domain should be destroyed , verification of this can be done, by ensuring enumerate/getInstance does not have the domain which was shutdown, listed.
- Define a guest using create_using_definesystem(), start the domain , suspend the domain, shut the domain.The domain should be destroyed , verification of this can be done, by ensuring enumerate/getInstance does not have the domain which was shutdown, listed.
- Update VirtualSystemManagementCapabilities/01_enum.py to verify the updates done to the SynchronousMethodsSupported property